condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 147025 paint color: black size: full-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
For Sale at $23,900 This vehicle is located in Savannah, Ga 31405
The 1994 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 is very rare and this is #374 of 448 produced for 1994.
Powered by the Lotus engineered LT5. An all aluminum twin DOHC 32 valve engine with approx. 425 HP after upgrades.
Note: The 93-95 ZR-1's are far more rare than the 1990-92 model years. Additionally the 1993-95 models were built with a more robust block design featuring 4 bolt mains and other refinements.
Has a 6 speed manual ZF transmission.
The ZR1 package was approx. a $32,000 option on top of the base price making these highly sought after. Not to mention not every dealer got one so the ones who did greatly marked up the price way above MSRP.
There is so much cool history about the development of this car and Chevrolet's collaboration with Lotus. The C4 ZR1 broke several world speed records. The LT5 engines were hand assembled and dyno tested by MerCruiser Marine then crated and shipped to the Corvette plant. You should do a little research and find out all the things that make this car so special and unique.
This nice example has a hand full of minor performance upgrades.
1. K&N performance air filter, cold air intake through the front bumper and relocated intake temp sensor.
2. Flow Master cat back dual exhaust sounds amazing!
3. Secondary air control valves delete. (All parts saved and can easily be put back)
4. Mark Haibeck "the ZR-1 Specialist" custom programed performance chip.
These are tasteful upgrades that add great sound, power and reliability to the car.
Condition is as follows.
1. Miles are currently 147,025.
2. Car looks great but not perfect. Has a older repaint that shines but has many small imperfections throughout. I would describe it as excellent at 5 feet or so.
3. Rides and drives great. Engine accelerates crazy strong and the trans shifts as it should.
4. Original leather seats are in fair condition with custom fitted seat covers installed.
5. The wheels have several areas where the chrome is pitted or flaking off. I have a OEM set of C5 Z06 wheels with Michelin racing slicks installed I may be willing to sell. They were purchased used but never installed on this car.
6. Has a Pioneer C/D player with Bluetooth and display color matches other instruments in cabin.
I have enjoyed this car for 5.5 years want it to go to a good home.
Clean GA title in hand! Not interested in taking payments or low ball offers. If you think I'm asking way to much I kindly ask that you close my listing and move on. Clean low mileage 94 ZR1's start around $40k and just get more expensive depending on colors, options and upgrades so I believe this one is priced to sell at under $24K
If you need financing and have at least decent credit then I would suggest considering www.lightstream.com They make the process of getting a loan for a toy like this super easy. The funds are usually directly deposited into your account the next day.
You can call me directly on my cell (9I2)665-O253and talk to a real person. If I by chance miss your call please leave me a message so I can call you back. You can text but my response will likely be short as a text should be. Want details? definitely better/faster to call.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers